Tuesday, July 10, 2012

SO FAR BEHIND, BUT TRYING TO CATCH UP!

Hi everyone!  I truly apologize for being sooo far behind in this blog!  Life happened to me and I ended up directing a musical beginning in January and it is just a week after its close now.  As if that weren't enough, I'm in the middle of my summer teaching on top of everything else that I normally do, so my crating time has been....limited, to say the least!

With that said, I want to share some of the projects I created for the Platinum Scraps team while I conjure up some new tutorials, projects and ideas to share!  Thanks for your loyalty!




2 comments:

  1. All the cards are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome read. I just passed this onto a buddy who was doing a little research on that. He just bought me lunch since I found it for him! Thus let me rephrase: Thanks for lunch!
    Best Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete