Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Crafting Curt Style

I decided to share with you a couple of cards I did around the holidays that are true representations of my particular aesthetic!

The first one is actually a Christmas card, believe it or not.


I love to use hotfix Swarovski rhinestones whenever I can. I also love to do the non-traditional, as you can see.




This was a birthday card for my mom's longtime friend, Ms. Toni. I used rhinestones for the owl's eyes, which I got directly from the Paisley cartridge. His perch is a mixture of elements from the Wild Card cartridge and some small hand-work. I found a cute birthday quote involving a "wise old owl" for the inside too!

1 comment:

  1. I realy like your christmas card. It is nice to see cards that are not full of clutter. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete