Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Plethora of Cards

I realized that I was getting too far behind on updating this blog and decided to remedy the situation.  Here are a few cards that I never posted and I'd like to say that I have about 15 more that are coming very soon (yes, I've been a busy boy)!


The first card is a get well card.  I love fresh flowers, but not when I'm seriously sick- you always get so many in the hospital that you can't enjoy any of them!  So, I decided to create my own bouquet for this card's recipient.




This is one of my favorites!  I'd never made a Halloween card, despite it being one of my favorite holidays, and decided to give it a shot.  In the end, I used it as a birthday card for a good friend who was born in October.  She loved the theme and thought it was very cool.




I made this as an anytime card.  I like to have those on-hand for those last minute needs!


1 comment: